The All New TREMEC TKX 5-Speed!
TCET17765 Ford 26-Spline .68 5th Gear
- 600 lb.-ft. of torque capacity; capable of engines speeds of 8,000 RPMs with shifts at 7,500 RPMs.
- Available in multiple gear ratio configurations (See specifications).
- Designed for multiple applications with three shifter locations.
- Compact, end-loaded design provides clearance in most transmission tunnels without floor modifications.
- Increased case strength with three-piece aluminum housing provides outstanding structural stiffness.
- Gaskets at all flanges simplifies installation and eliminates fluid leaks.
- Superior shift-ability through use of multi-cone synchronizers and hybrid synchronizer rings made of sintered bronze and carbon
- All gears and shafts made from special grade steel (ASTM 4615), providing increased torque carrying capacity.
- Equipped with a high-performance short-throw billet aluminum shifter that isolates road noise, while providing clean, crisp shifts.
- Robust design with internal three-rail shift system and a combination of aluminum and steel shift forks.
- Wide gear width increases gear life and torque capacity.