Don't let the compact size of the Blaster SS Coil fool you, because it is packed with performance! The efficient E-core windings are designed to produce high amounts of current without sacrificing the voltage output. In fact, when used with an MSD 6 Series Ignition, the Blaster SS produces 300 milliamps of current and a maximum voltage output of 40,000 volts!
- Improved output coil for electronic ignitions, and MSD Ignitions
- Efficient winding design and assembly creates a compact housing
- Primary and secondary windings are encased in Ciba polyurethane
- 70:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Tough, rigid housing with a tall tower and brass primary terminals